Monday, August 6, 2018

Post 1

Image: Liberating Info

Obesity is an ongoing problem that America continues to struggle with and in fact seems to even be getting worse. In this blog I want to be discussing Why are the United States Obesity Rates Continuing to Increase? We know that the United States does not have a clean track record when it comes to our foods and the choices that we make when it comes to eating patterns but why does the problem continue to grow and get worse when we claim to know the underlying cause to our citizens obesity issues. Do Americans even know how bad the problem is getting? I remember when I put on a few pounds I didn’t even notice, now I look back and I couldn’t even believe the weight I had reached. In this blog I want to really investigate the differences between America and other countries that could be affecting our health, this includes diet, lifestyle and even our social status. One thing that is certain is that something needs to change unless we want our quality of lives to suffer because we can’t control our appetite. In this blog I hope it will bring a lot of light and self-awareness to many other people’s life styles. This isn’t a problem that other countries seem to be having either. Of course, every country will have a percentage of people that are over weight and in need of exercise, dieting and habit changes but in the United States it is not uncommon anymore to see extremely over weight people. I work in the restaurant business and unfortunately, I have seen some couples come in who have a hard time fitting themselves into a booth or at a table, this is no way for any person to live and our country and the habits we have allowed it to form are promoting this unhealthy living.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 4

Image: top 10 home remedies  This is not an issue that is going to go away over night over even in the next couple of years, it took...